The Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market size is estimated to reach USD 6.87 billion by 2027from USD 2.26 billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 14.8%. Growth in the aging population across the globe, limited availability of the highly skilled intensive or critical care providers, physicians, and nurses, along with growing demand for an alternative to the physical hospital-based ICUs, are the key factors driving tele-intensive care unit market growth.
A tele-intensive care unit enables offsite clinicians to interact with bedside staff to consult on patient care. Telemedicine benefits involve nurse practitioners, ICU nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to intervene from remote locations to offer patient monitoring.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has created a massive disruption in the flow of the healthcare industry. Most of the hospitals are converting into special units for managing a huge number of patients affected by the novel coronavirus. The number of positive cases is still on the rise, creating a massive shortage of ICU-beds. However, tele-ICUs have been proven highly effective and beneficial in the current crisis, where more and more healthcare providers have started adopting the technology to provide patient care.
Increasing incidence of chronic and infectious diseases, implementation of Tele-ICU units, the proliferation of the internet availability along with the innovations in the healthcare software & analytics and consumer electronics are the key factors that will positively impact tele-ICU market growth over the forecast period.
Key players contributing to the Tele-Intensive Care Unit Market share are:
Apollo Tele Health Services, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Advanced ICU Care, UPMC, Banner Health, Eagle Telemedicine, TeleICUCare, SOC Telemed, INTeleICU, and InTouch Technologies, Inc., among others.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2212
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on type, the decentralized segment is estimated to account for the majority of the market revenue share, delivering a CAGR of 16.2% through 2027.
- The centralized model segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the tele-intensive care unit market share, generating revenue close to USD 4.02 billion by 2027 as advanced data technologies are enabling hospitals to centralize their application servers and patient record servers in one location.
- Based on component, the software segment was cumulative to USD 564.19 million in 2019 and is forecast to witness a CAGR of 20.2% over the forecast period.
- In the regional landscape, North America accounted for the majority of the tele-intensive care unit market in 2019 and is anticipated to exhibit a growth rate of 15.2% through 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to the increasing integration of the tele-ICU model across the U.S., enabling a single offsite physician to cover many centers in order to increase efficiency and cutting overall staffing costs.
- The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to showcase a CAGR of 18 % over the forecast period on account of the huge target population along with the advancement of the healthcare system supported by the regional government.
- These industry players are adopting several strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, collaborations, new product development, and capacity expansion, thereby supporting the overall growth of the market. Moreover, rising investments by the key industry players for the R&D activities will further bolster market growth over the analysis period.
- In March 2020, Two Israeli hospitals Ichilov Hospital and Sheba Medical Center launched AI-based tele-ICU to support the growing number of COVID-19 patients. CLEW-ICU, the platform offered by the hospitals, uses AI-based predictive analytics to exponentially expand the capacity of the intensive care units and required resources in it.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Tele-Intensive Care Unit Market on the basis of type, component, type of ICU, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Surgical Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Emergency Response & Utility Robots
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Type of ICU Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Traditional Medical ICU (TMICU)
- Cardiac Care Unit (CCU)
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Pediatric ICU (PICU)
- Trauma ICU (TICU)
- Psychiatric ICU (PICU)
- Post-Anesthesia CU (PACU)
- High-Dependency Unit (HDU)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for customzation@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2212
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Browse more related reports: