The global synthetic gypsum market is expected to reach USD 1.89 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing demand for end-user applications of synthetic gypsums, such as Plaster of Paris, which used for creating structures, sculptures, and decorative panels, is estimated to stimulate market demand in the forecast period. In addition, the recyclable nature of the product is expected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
Synthetic Gypsum Market Size – USD 1.35 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.2%, Market Trends – Regulations in coal-fired power plants
The use of the product in the mining industry for applications including subsidence control in underground mines, as a barrier to acid mine drainage formation, alkaline amendment to neutralize acid-producing rock, and as encapsulation or neutralization of acid-producing materials is forecasted to boost the market demand in the forecast period.
Additionally, the imposition of many strict government norms and regulations to curb the environmental impact caused by coal plants are causative of the acceptance of the Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) technology by the current as well as new coal power plants to increase the production of the product, thereby propelling the growth of the market.
Request A Free Sample : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1856
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, flue gas desulfurization gypsum held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.0% in the forecast period. The high demand for FGD gypsum is owing to a number of prospective benefits of applying the product to agricultural soils. These benefits may be either chemical or physical. Chemical benefits result from providing essential plant nutrients calcium and sulfur for crop production or by modifying the subsoil to produce a more favorable medium for plant root development.
- By application, drywall sub-segment is forecasted to grow at the fastest rate of 4.4% in the forecast period. A drywall is a high-performance, lightweight interior wall system comprising of a GI steel frame, encased in gypsum plasterboards on either side attached with self-drilling drywall screws.
- The Asia Pacific market contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 4.5% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the Asia Pacific region may be attributed to the growth of the building & construction and agriculture industry.
- Key participants include Knauf Gips, LafargeHolcim, National Gypsum, PABCO Gypsum, FEECO International, Delta Gypsum, Synthetic Materials LLC, Continental Building Products, British Gypsum, and American Gypsum, among others.
Get Discount On This Report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1856
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global synthetic gypsum market on the basis of product type, application, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Gypsum
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Soil Amendments
- Glass Manufacturing
- Water Treatment
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/synthetic-gypsum-market
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Glass & Ceramic
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Dextran Market Revenue, Growth, Restraints, Trends, Company Profiles, Analysis & Forecast Till 2026
Potassium Citrate Market Size, Key Factors, Major Players, Growth Strategies, Trends, Forecast Till 2026
Bacterial Cellulose Market Revenue, Trends, Growth Factors, Region and Country Analysis & Forecast To 2026
Direct Current Power System Market Size, Growth Opportunities, Revenue Share Analysis, and Forecast To 2026
Chlorinated Polyvinylchloride (CPVC) Market Size, Revenue Analysis, Opportunities, Trends, Product Launch, 2020–2026
Paving Machine Market Size, Trends, Growth Factors, Regional Segment Revenue Analysis, 2020–2026
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read More Related Reports :