The global Instant adhesive market is expected to reach USD 3.14 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the application of instant adhesives in fast curing and excellent bonding strength, rising need for automation and miniaturization in the electronics industry and growing effectiveness of these adhesives even at room temperature; with one-part catalyst free formulation as well as high chemical resistance.
To receive a free PDF sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1288
Instant adhesives are strong and fast-acting adhesives with medical, industrial, and household applications, majorly with a composition of various esters of cyanoacrylic acid. The acryl groups in the resin, in presence of water, rapidly polymerises, forming long and strong chains. These adhesives are sometimes known as power glues instant glues, or superglues.
Specific cyanoacrylates include ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate (ECA, commonly called “Super Glue” and “Krazy Glue”, or Toagosei), methyl 2-cyanoacrylate (MCA), octyl cyanoacrylate n-butyl cyanoacrylate (n-BCA), and 2-octyl cyanoacrylate (used in veterinary medical, and first aid applications). Octyl cyanoacrylate is used to address toxicity concerns and reduce allergic response and skin irritation. The commonly used abbreviation for industrial grade cyanoacrylate is “CA”.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/instant-adhesive-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of the cyanoacrylate adhesives is expected to dominate the segment throughout the forecast period. Cyanoacrylates are rapid curing, and high bonding strengths on plastic and rubber materials. The versatility of these adhesives makes them highly useful in all industries, for instance, in electronics for printed circuit board components and wires as wel as for disposable plastic medical devices in medical technology.
- Light curing cyanoacrylates are one of the newest and fastest growing adhesive technologies in the market. Light cure CAs perform similar to traditional instant adhesives but with an added advantage of instant, tack-free cure when exposed to UV or visible light, since they do not require the use of solvent-borne accelerators to speed the cure process. Thus, they overcome blooming and reduce stress cracking on sensitive substrates such as acrylics and polycarbonate.
- Being the smallest molecule, methyls work best on rubber and metal parts while ethyls on plastic parts.
- Europe dominates the market, and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% in the coming years, due to the presence of some of the largest manufacturers and vendors in the region, such as, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Bostik SA, KENT Europe, 3M, etc.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to have the highest CAGR of 7.5% for the market by 2026, followed by North America. Low labor cost, abundant raw material, and low tax rate makes China the leading country in the region, and emerging players including India, South Korea, and Singapore. Moreover, high standards of living, high per capita income, and environment friendly adhesives are contributing to the demand for the market over the forecast period.
- Growing automotive industry is driving the market in North America with second largest growth and CAGR of 6.0%. Latin America, and Middle East & Africa markets are also growing at a significant rate, reason being economic growth development and application in electronics, medical, and transportation sector.
- Key participants include H.B. Fuller, Henkel AG & Company, Sika AG, 3M Company, Illinois Tool Works Incorporation (ITW), Toagosei Co., Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Bostik SA, Permabond LLC, Pidilite Industries Limited, Franklin International, Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC, Masterbond, Lord Corporation, Delo Industrial Adhesives LLC, Parson Adhesives Inc., Loxeal Engineering Adhesives, Dymax Corporation, Chemence Limited, and Hernon Manufacturing, Inc., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Instant adhesive Market on the basis of chemical composition, curing process, substrate, end uses, and region:
Chemical composition Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesives
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Methyl Cyanoacrylate
- N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate
- 2 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate
- Epoxy-Based Instant Adhesives
- Cold cure adhesives or two-part
- Heat cure adhesives or one-part
Curing process Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Conventional Instant Adhesives
- Light-Cured Instant Adhesives
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
End uses Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Transportation & Automotive
- Smooth surfaces
- Sporting Goods
- Oil & Gas
- Signage & Graphics
- Sporting Goods
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Get Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1288
Key Takeaways from the Global Industry Report:
- Full coverage of the global Industry analysis
- Market Mechanism and Dynamics
- Fluctuating market trends and market developments
- Systematic market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size
- Competitive outlook
- Expansion strategies adopted by key players
- Product offerings
- Niche segments/regions exhibiting potential growth
Related Reports :