The Kaolin Market is forecasted to grow from USD 4.91 Billion in 2018 to USD 6.93 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.3%, during the forecast period. Increasing kaolin consumption in various end-user industries, such as paper, ceramics & sanitary commodities, fiberglass, paints & coatings, rubber and plastics, is one of the most significant factors expected to drive growth in the kaolin market.
To receive a free PDF sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1278
Ceramic sanitary products such as washbasins, shower plates, toilet bowls, and bathtubs have features such as corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, and glossy surface finish, making them a superior alternative to steel and other metal products. These products are increasingly being used throughout the world in residential and commercial buildings. It is also expected that growing population and improved living standards will fuel the demand for ceramic products. These factors are estimated to increase demand for kaolin and thus boost global market growth over the forecast period.
It is expected that initiatives undertaken by the governments of Bangladesh and India to promote literacy will result in high paper demand, thus driving market growth over the forecast period. However, the threat of calcium carbonate substitution for paper production may hamper growth in demand over the coming years.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/kaolin-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Kaolin Market is forecasted to grow from USD 4.91 Billion in 2018 to USD 6.93 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.3%, during the forecast period. Increasing kaolin consumption in various end-user industries, such as paper, ceramics & sanitary commodities, fiberglass, paints & coatings, rubber and plastics, is one of the most significant factors expected to drive growth in the kaolin market.
- The market for calcined is expected to grow the largest at USD 2.22 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Calcined kaolin is used in paint & coatings, ceramics, and plastic cables development. Emerging countries in the regions of Asia Pacific and South America, such as China, India, and Brazil, are regarded as key markets for calcined kaolin.
- The market for paper segment will hold the largest market and is expected to reach USD 1.80 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 4.8%. Kaolin enhances different paper properties, such as ink absorption and holdout ink pigment, low linting tendency, and roughness, which in turn enhance paper printability. The increasing use of kaolin in paper production is therefore projected to drive the growth of the end-use segment of the paper industry.
- The market for Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to hold the largest market share and reach USD 2.4 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1%. Increased demand for paper coating materials in emerging markets and increased use of paper packaging products are key factors that contribute to the paper industry’s growth. Paper industry growth is projected to drive the Asia Pacific region’s demand for kaolin. Furthermore, the increased consumption of ceramics in the construction industry and high demand for plastics also contribute to the growth of this region’s kaolin market.
- The major players in the market are Sedlecký kaolin AS. (Czech Republic),.KaMin LLC (US), Thiele Kaolin Company (US), EICL Ltd. (India), SCR-Sibelco (Belgium), BASF (Germany), Imerys (France), Ashapura Group (India), Lasselsberger Group (Hungary), Quarzwerke GmbH (Germany) and others.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, process, application and regional analysis.
Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Process (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Surface-Modified & Unprocessed
Application (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Ceramics & Sanitary wares
- Paints & Coatings
Region (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
Get Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1278
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the industry by type, application, and manufacturers
- Market Segmentation based on types
- Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Related Reports :