The global Fuel Ethanol market is expected to reach USD 122.35 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rapid replacement of leaded fuel with ethanol additives and the availability of inexpensive feedstock for the production of ethanol fuel.
To receive a free PDF sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1267
Ethanol fuel is a less expensive energy source since, production of fuels using wastes of corn, sugar cane or grains is more economical as compared to fossil fuels, which can be a bane to the economy of most countries, especially, and developing countries who cannot afford to explore them. Thus, the adoption of ethanol as a fuel by these growing economies can boost the market for fuel ethanol.
Moreover, global warming which is caused by constant emission of hazardous greenhouse gases from the use of fossil fuels, such as natural gas, oil, and coal, which are resulting in catastrophic effects including rising sea levels, weather pattern changes, and excessive heat. Combustion of ethanol fuel only releases carbon dioxide and water, which is ineffective to environmental degradation.
Lacking amount of agricultural production required for ethanol production is one of the factors restraining the growth of the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fuel-ethanol-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of raw material into crops, wastes, biomass, starchy grains and fossil fuels.
- Crops segment dominated the market in 2018, and will have the highest growth of 6.4% during the forecast period, since crop waste-based fuels reduces greenhouse emissions.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into starch-based, sugar-based and cellulosic.
- Starch-based segment held the largest share of the global market in 2018, and is forecasted to witness a growth of 5.0% during the forecast period.
- The starch-based fuel is produced by using raw materials such as corn, wheat, barley, and cassava, which can reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to a substantial amount.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into conventional fuel vehicles, flexible fuel vehicles and others.
- Conventional fuel vehicles segment dominated the market in 2018, accounting for ~60% of the global market share, and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- The rising demand for conventional fuel vehicles in countries such as the US, India, Brazil, and China, is expected to boost the consumption of ethanol fuel in the coming years.
- The market is segmented on the basis of industry vertical into oil & gas, food & beverages, automotive, chemicals & materials, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Automotive segment dominated the market in 2018, and will maintain its dominance, with a growth of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the market in 2018, with a forecasted CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, due to the occupancy of a well-established automotive industry and stringent regulations regarding greenhouse emissions.
- Key participants include The Andersons, Inc. (USA), Advanced BioEnergy LLC (USA), BlueFire Renewables (USA), Archer Daniels Midland Company (USA), Cargill Incorporated (USA), BP PLC (UK), Mascoma LLC (USA), Flint Hills Resources (USA), Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (USA), and Panda Energy International Inc. (USA), among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Fuel Ethanol Market on the basis of raw material, product type, industry vertical, application, and region:
Raw material Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Fuel crops (Algae)
- Sugar crops
- Food waste
- Forest waste
- Agricultural waste
- Starchy grains
- Fossil fuels
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Get Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1267
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Conventional fuel vehicles
- Flexible fuel vehicles
Industry vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverages
- Chemical & materials
- Healthcare & pharmaceuticals
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Related Reports :