The Neurovascular Devices Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.12 Billion in 2018 to USD 3.35 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the growing target population for patients, favorable medical reimbursements, expansion of healthcare infrastructure across emerging markets, and increased market demand for effective neurovascular devices.
Technological advances have increased life expectancy, resulting in an increase in geriatric population as a consequence. The geriatric population (age 60 & above) is projected to increase by 57% from 902 million in 2015 to 1.41 Billion by 2030, according to a report published by the United Nations. As a result, the aging population around the globe is expected to rise to boost demand for neurovascular devices.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1348
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Neurovascular Devices Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.12 Billion in 2018 to USD 3.35 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the growing target population for patients, favorable medical reimbursements, expansion of healthcare infrastructure across emerging markets, and increased market demand for effective neurovascular devices.
- The market for cerebral embolization and aneurysm coiling devices is expected to grow the largest at USD 1.11 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing geriatric population and cerebrovascular disorder prevalence are likely to encourage segment development. Cerebral angiography involves using contrast colors and X-rays to monitor blood flow through the brain. Products for neurothrombectomy are used in patients who are ineligible for activator therapy for tissue plasminogen.
- The market for stroke is expected to grow the largest at USD 1.91 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Motor impairment, which causes movement disabilities, is the most common outcome associated with stroke. The primary focus in stroke rehabilitation with the help of stents and embolization coils is the recovery of lost artery functions.
- In 2018, North America dominated the market for Neurovascular devices. The market for North America is expected to reach USD 1.21 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Key factors driving this growth include a favorable reimbursement structure, particularly in the U.S., large-scale R&D investments, and wide use of neurochirurgical products supported by the availability of advanced technologies with higher efficiency and confidence.
- The major players in the market are W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US), Terumo Corp. (Japan), Abbott Laboratories (US), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (US), Medtronic Plc (Ireland), Penumbra, Inc. (US), Stryker Corp. (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), MicroPort Scientific Corp. (China) and others.
Market segment analysis:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Cerebral Embolization and Aneurysm Coiling
- Embolic Coils
- Flow Diversion
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Cerebral Angioplasty and Stenting Systems
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Embolic Protection Systems
- Clot Retrieval
- Vascular Snares
- Micro Catheters
- Micro Guidewires
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Cerebral Artery Stenosis
- Cerebral Aneurysm
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1348
Regional analysis further covers a country-wise analysis to offer insights into key trends and demands in each major country that might affect the growth of the market in the region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/993
Browse more related reports:
Human Liver Models Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Liver Organoids, Liver-on-a-chip, 2D Models, Animals Models, 3D Bioprinting) Application (Educational, Drug Discovery, Other Application), End Use (Research Institutes, Biotechnology, And Pharmaceutical Companies, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Mice Model Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Mice Type (Inbred, Outbred, Knockout, Hybrid, Others), Technology (CRISPR, Microinjection, Embryonic Stem Cell Injection, Nuclear Transfer, Others), By Use (Human And Veterinary), By Application (Academics, Research & Development Infectious Disease, Others), By End Use (Academic And Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Others) And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Medical Devices Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (General Surgery Equipment, Medical Testing Devices, Laparoscopy Instruments, Cardiac Stents, Dental Implants, Ventilator Parts, Needles, Pacemakers, Others), By Application (Hospitals & Clinics, Surgical Centers, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Slide Stainers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Reagents, Consumables & Accessories, Equipment), By Technology (Immunohistochemistry, Hematoxylin And Eosin, In Situ Hybridization, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology, Special Stains), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Academic And Research Institutes, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Compound Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Automated Compound/Sample Storage Systems, Automated Liquid Handling Systems, Outsourcing Services, Others), By Sample Type (Chemical Compounds, Biological Samples, Others), By Application (Drug Discovery, BioBanking, Gene Synthesis, Others), By End-use (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biopharmaceutical Companies, Research and Academic Institutes, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-neurovascular-devices-market