Global Apiculture Industry
Global Apiculture market valued USD 18,165 million in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% to reach a market value of USD 31,681 million by 2026.
Market Dynamics: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities Challenges:
Growing demand for honey from various industries is the major factor driving the global apiculture market. The consumption of honey is rapidly surging in food and beverages industry as flavoring and sweetening agent owing to the adverse health effects of sugar-based sweeteners, thus providing equal market growth for global apiculture market. According to FAO, the annual production of honey in turkey increased from 106,000 tons in 2016 to 114 thousand tons in 2017 providing equal market growth for global apiculture market. The market has seen growing establishments of new colonies and beekeeping enterprises for honey production to cater the growing demand. For instance, the number of beekeeping enterprises increased from 7814 units in 2017 to 8552 units in 2018, stated the Ministry for Primary Industries New Zealand. According to National Agricultural Statistics Service, total number of colonies in the U.S increase from 2.683 million colonies in 2017 to 2.803 honey bee colonies in 2018 witnessing a growth in annual honey production from bee colonies from 74,500 thousand tons in 2017 to 76,150 thousand tons in 2018. Growing interest by entrepreneurs in bee farming and increase in support for beekeeping enterprises is expected to boost the global apiculture market during the forecast period.
According to European Commission Agricultural and Rural Development in 2019, the number of hives in the European Union increased from 16,633 units in 2017 to 17,577 units in 2018. The beekeepers in the European Union is expected to increase from 606,082 in 2017-19 to 652,305 units in 2020-22. Number of beekeepers in the European Union is expected to increase during the forecast period to meet the consumer demand for honey and honey-based end products. According to Eurostat Comext, the annual imports of honey in European Union increased from 194,466 tons in 2016 to 207,412 tons in 2018. High imports tariffs imposed by the exporting nations in honey is expected to boost the establishments of commercial honey farms across the European Union.
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Apiculture Market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with gap analysis, historical analysis & key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Apiculture Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Apiculture Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players
Try Sample of Global Apiculture Market @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/4532839-global-apiculture-market-2019-2026
Some points from table of content:
1. Global Apiculture Market Methodology and Scope
2. Global Apiculture Market – Market Definition and Overview
3. Global Apiculture Market – Executive Summary
4. Global Apiculture Market Dynamics
5. Global Apiculture Market – Industry Analysis
6. Global Apiculture Market – By Hive Type
7. Global Apiculture Market – By End-Product
8. Global Apiculture Market – By Application
9. Global Apiculture Market – By Region
10. Global Apiculture Market Competitive Landscape
11. Global Apiculture Market Company Profiles
11.1. Gloden bees Ltd*
11.1.1. Company Overview
11.1.2. Product Portfolio and Description
11.1.3. Key Highlights
11.1.4. Financial Overview
11.3. The Best Bees Company
11.6. Mann Lake, Ltd.
11.7. Miller’s Honey Company
11.8. Beehive Botanicals
11.9. Tiwana Bee farm.
11.10. Arnold Honeybee
12. Global Apiculture Market – Premium Insights
13. Global Apiculture Market – DataM
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.